home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update

We have been in our new house 2 months now, and we love it! I had Jeremy take me around town today to some of the other areas we were considering before deciding on this house. It just confirmed how much we love this house and this neighborhood. We both feel so lucky to have made such a wise choice with really no help from anyone but my mommy and daddy of course =) Our realtor was absolutely no help, she acted like every house we were at was the best thing in this world. We were very lucky to pick such a great part of town.

Jeremy is officially working days, which is great! But.... he does work about 14 hour days. It is tough but atleast he gets quite a few days off. We are very thankful for his job and that he doesn't have to worry about pay decreases or being laid off. Not to mention the fact that we have yet to pay $1.00 for this pregnancy. In fact we did recieve a bill for $80.00 for the Gestational Diabetes test today, Jeremy called and it's already taken care of. He has also already confirmed that he is able to take paternity leave (10 days) when Jayden gets here.

Speaking of Jayden getting here, it is soooo soon! I am 35 weeks and 3 days today, making it only 4 1/2 more weeks at the most. Our doctor doesn't like to let you go past your due date because of the elevation. I have no idea what that has to do with anything but I don't care, at that point I will be just so excited to have an outside baby. At this point I am definately getting scared. I'm not scared to be a mom, I'm not worried for her health, but I'm not going to lie, I am terrified of giving birth! I know I can do it, but I also know it's going to hurt like hell and there is no way around that. Right now I am enjoying this time I get to spend with my daughter, getting to know her and bond with her while she kicks the crap out of me. Sometimes Jeremy and I just lay there with our hands on my belly trying to make out every kick and every push. Enjoying the last few weeks of just the three of us. It feels like our sweet little secret, instead of something the entire world can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment