home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Monday, August 17, 2009

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 39 whopping pounds! I am very ashamed to say.
Maternity clothes? yep, duh! I am running out of things that fit, but refuse to buy more since I'm almost done.
Sleep: Ha ha, what's that?
Best moment this week: Although it was painful she turned! No more breech baby!
Movement: I feel a lot of pushing and rolling, not a lot of kicks or punches.
Food cravings: same as pre-pregnancy, everything bad, esp. ice cream
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness, it's not time yet!
Belly Button in or out? I think it's officially out.....although not enough to show through my shirts.
What I miss: sleeping all night, this will probably be my permanent answer...
What I am looking forward to: My future doctors appointments where we get down to business.
Weekly Wisdom: I have no wisdom. I'm no expert
Milestones: Her liver is done developing, and she's now finishing up development on her lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment