home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Sunday, August 23, 2009

35/35

How far along? 35 Weeks, and 35 days to go.
Total weight gain/loss: 39 whopping pounds as of last week, but probably more by now.
Maternity clothes? yep, duh! I am running out of things that fit, but refuse to buy more since I'm almost done.
Sleep: Ha ha, what's that? Now I have a hard time getting back to sleep after getting up to pee, which is still around 5-6 times a night =(
Best moment this week: Getting in some baby and daddy time. He got to feel her moving for almost an hour!
Movement: I feel a lot of pushing and rolling, not a lot of kicks or punches.
Food cravings: same as pre-pregnancy, everything bad, esp. ice cream
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I have been having some mild contractions, but nothing time-able.
Belly Button in or out? I think it's officially out.....although not enough to show through my shirts.
What I miss: sleeping all night, this will probably be my permanent answer...and a normal bladder, after reading pregnancy boards I realize I have it much worse than most pregnant women. These girls complain about having to get up twice a night.... I wish.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my little one!!! I can't believe she's almost here!
Weekly Wisdom: I have no wisdom. I'm no expert
Milestones: All of her organs are complete and being finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment