home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Monday, August 3, 2009

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 3 lbs since my 30 week appointment, a pound and a half a week isn't that bad I guess.
Maternity clothes? yep.
Sleep: Still tired, I don't think that will get better any time soon.
Best moment this week: Getting to see our little sunshine, we had another ultrasound!
Movement: Went about Mon-Fri with hardly anything, picked up yesterday.... check for another post all about that.
Food cravings: same as pre-pregnancy, everything bad
Gender: Still GIRL, thank goodness or his favorite color would have been pink.
Labor Signs: None. BH contrax are starting to give me hell.
Belly Button in or out? In, but strongly threatening to come out
What I miss: sleeping all night, this will probably be my permanent answer...
What I am looking forward to: Getting this baby out of me, I think I'm over this whole pregnancy thing
Weekly Wisdom: If you are paranoid like me, buy a doppler, we got one at our local second hand kid store, best $15 I've spent!
Milestones: Jayden is 4 1/2 pounds and is about 19 inches!

No comments:

Post a Comment