home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Sunday, August 9, 2009

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not really sure, over 30 pounds as of my last appointment =/
Maternity clothes? yep, duh!
Sleep: Still tired, I don't think that will get better any time soon.It seems physically impossible to get a full pee in as often as I do.
Best moment this week: Pushing on my belly and feeling Jayden push back.
Movement: Much better. Although I do notice I only feel her up high or very low. I think the week i didn't feel her, she was in the middle kicking the placenta.
Food cravings: same as pre-pregnancy, everything bad, esp. ice cream
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness, it's not time yet!
Belly Button in or out? Kinda both, if I'm full it sticks out a tiny bit, or when i cough.
What I miss: sleeping all night, this will probably be my permanent answer...
What I am looking forward to: My future doctors appointments where we get down to business.
Weekly Wisdom: Should have kept up on working out, it's too late now, and I'm struggling.
Milestones: Her skin turned from red to pink, she's almost done growing "up", now it's time to grow "out"

No comments:

Post a Comment