home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What am I thankful for?

There is so much I could put on this list. First and Foremost I am thankful for my daughter....


I love this picture because I just see her personality radiating here. She is so silly and happy. She loves to dance and even tries to sing. She is so independent and loves to read. Books are probably her favorite thing, well besides Violet. She is so social, not shy at all. I am just so thankful for every second I get to be with her.

I am also Thankful for the rest of my family. A great husband who is able to provide so I can stay home with my daughter. 2 sets of wonderful grandparents for my little girl. Wonderful friends who keep in touch and new friends to keep me sane. Thanksgiving with friends, and Christmas with family.

And most of all I am Thankful for my health and the health of my friends and family. I can only hope to have another year with as many blessings.
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment