home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterly Rocks!

I have been saving up my pampers points in hopes of getting our Christmas cards this year from Shutterfly. Last year we got them at the local drug store and I wasn't impressed. The quality wasn't very good, and they were off center. But I keep swooning over their site wishing I could get a calender and a photo book. But Shutterfly just made my decision a lot easier! All I have to do is mention them on my blog, and they are giving away 50 free photo cards from their Holiday Collection. 

We will be getting family pictures done this weekend, hopefully we will get at least one good picture of the three of us. And there are a ton of Jayden that I love already. These photo cards are a great way for us to keep our family updated on how big Jayden is getting since we live so far away.


Now I just have to decide which one I want...
 
Decisions, decisions.........
which one do you like?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment