home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Monday, November 22, 2010

Here we go again

I'm doing this weight loss thing again. I want to say that this time is different, and this time I'm going to change my lifestyle. But the truth is I have zero faith in myself for this. So I have decided to take this one day at a time. And hopefully I wont get too overwhelmed.

I plan on doing weight watchers and working out at least 3 times a week. I would like to lose 15 pounds and would love to lose 30. We shall see.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You should check out the blog Naptime Notes. Shelly did WW and she lost like 60 lbs. She does a WW post every Wednesday.

    You can do it (though I'd wait until January to start--ha ha!)

    http://shellycoulter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thank you Reagan, and I know I am crazy to start now

    ReplyDelete