home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Friday, March 12, 2010

Coming Soon

Weight loss Wednesday. Enough is enough. Jayden is over 5 months and I am still 16 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. And I am still in my maternity jeans! This is pathetic. So....my mom and I have signed up for Nutrisystem. It has been shipped, so as soon as it gets here I will start and keep you all updated. Now i have to decide if I'm going to post real weight numbers and pictures. What do you all think?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up over it too much Kelly! It is hard, we all know it. And for those that say they were able to get back to pre-preggo weight and even skinnier in a flash are sooo unreal!

    As for the pictures, what do you feel comfortable doing? I will join you on weight loss Wednesdays... just no pictures and actual weight just yet;)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! this will be fun! I will link to your blog on Wednesdays in my weight loss posts! =) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh syke! That is your brothers blog. Poop, well join me anyway =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some confidence to make mine public!

    ReplyDelete