home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to work

Not for me, for Jeremy. He has somehow managed to get by since we moved here, with minimal training and a couple days volunteering at the rodeo. He started at work today, on a temporary flight (we still don't know his permanent schedule). Poor guy had to get up at 3:30 this morning to make it there a little after 4, and he wont get home till 6!

Jayden has all of a sudden taken after her mom, and has decided to be lazy the past couple days. I haven't been feeling her move very much yesterday or today. I called the doctor and they had me come in for a non-stress test. Yeah you heard me right, they had me come in, not go to the emergency room. This doctor is awesome! Anyway her heartbeat was great so they sent me home, I loved being able to sit there hooked up to a monitor and hear her heartbeat for a good 20 minutes. Such a wonderful sound. I just wish she would start kicking like she has been for the past couple of weeks.Still no acid reflux and I haven't thrown up in over a week. Although I think I spoke too soon when I said Braxton Hicks didn't hurt, yeah...they do! And p.s. why wasn't I ever informed of the fact that you get two months of "fake" contractions on top of the "real" ones?

Well you will all be proud of me, Jeremy had to work today so I had to take Matt to the airport all by myself, and I did it without getting lost.....dang I'm awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment