home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Friday, July 24, 2009

30 weeks

I'm 30 weeks and 5 days today. My tummy is growing everyday, but it does seem like it has grown significantly in the last 2 weeks. Jayden has started to limit her movements to mostly pushing, rolling, and of course head butting mommy in the ribs. My doctor prescribed nexium, which is a little magic purple pill that has completely cured my acid reflux, and my throwing up. Since I've been taking those I have been feeling great! I'm getting a little impatient and want to meet my little one soon, but I know she's not ready. We are planning on going to the famous Cheyenne frontier days tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. What a little blogger you've become ;)

    Love you!! Miss you!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your california momma says- I LOVE HEARING ABOUT EVERYTHING! Thankyou for sharing, we really miss not being able to drive five and a half hours to see you guys.I love seeing little Jayden protruding. Looks like all baby to me, you are doing fantastic, Kelly, much better than me, I guess i thought pregnancy was the perfect opportunity to go ahead and finish the pie!!We love you and miss you so much! love, California Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete