home2 aboutme2 photos2 prfriendly2 contavtme2

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I suck at writing blogs!

Well I decided to update incase anyone still reads this. I wouldn't if I were you. Jayden is 6 weeks and 3 days old today. She is the most amazing little person in this world. We are just starting to get the hang of things as a family. Getting to know eachother, and what works and what doesn't. Jayden started out sleeping with us, since the second she got home she refused to sleep in that bassinet. After a lot of stressing and a lot of crying, I decided not to worry about it, and let her sleep with us if that's what she wanted. Well last night she slept in it with no problems all night! It was the best night sleep I think either one of us have had since she came home. She has started smiling, real smiles, not the ones undoubtedly brought on by gas. She's not very cuddly but refuses to be on her own. She loves her daddy and he seems to be able to get her to calm down better than I can. She doesn't usually cry unless something's wrong (usually she's hungry). At her last appointment she already weighed 10 lbs 14oz. She still has all her hair, although it has been changing in color to a little red =) She gets cuter everyday and more social. Here are some more recent pictures of Jayden.


No comments:

Post a Comment